Selected Curriculum Vitae
Education Graduate Diploma, Fine Art (Public Art) RMIT
Public sculpture awards
Melbourne Prize for Urban Sculpture : First Prize
Helen Lempriere National Sculpture Award: First Prize
Helen Lempriere National Sculpture Award: Highly Commended & Peoples Choice
- Cressy Place, Geelong. The Keys. 2014. Permanent, neon installation, three large kinetic neons.
- Donnybrook Rd, Mickleham. Untitled. public sculpture 2014. 12m x 5m x 3m painted steel
- Eagle St, Brisbane. The Carpet of Echidna. 2014. Wall Sculpture, formed anodised aluminium elements, 54 m2, Charter House
- RMIT University, Melbourne. We love this life 2013. Steel. Wall mounted painted sculpture. New building 13 addition. 7m, 3m, .7m. Exhibition St, Melbourne. RMIT University.
- Footscray Central Activities District. 2014. A facade sculpture & kinetic light work. 200m2 Footscray CAD consortium
- Drakeford Drive, Canberra. Moth ascending the Capital. 2012. Painted steel sculpture & kinetic light work, 11m, 7m, 5m. Canberra. Arts ACT.
- New Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne. Creature, 2011. Steel, GFP & carbon fibre sculpture with kinetic elements,14m, 10m, 6m. Flemington Rd, Parkville. Royal Children’s Hospital & BLL.
- Melbourne Rectangular Stadium (Aami Park). Artistic lighting content. 2010. Kinetic light work utilising 1560 integrated LED light fixtures, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne. Melbourne Olympic Park Trust & Major Projects Victoria.
- McClelland Gallery McClelland Sculpture Survey The Mill 2011. Steel and timber sculpture, 6m, 5m, 5m. McClelland Gallery & Sculpture Park, Langwarren
- George St, Sydney. Morpho. 2010 Painted aluminium foyer wall sculpture. 50m2. Fortius Funds Management & BLL.
- Kangaroo Point Park, QLD. Untitled - worm holes. 2010. Painted steel sculpture & sound-scape. A series of sculptures & sound installed over a 6m x 70m area. Brisbane. Department of Public Works.
- Royal Mail House. Bourke & Swanston St. Melbourne. Maxims of behaviour. 2008. Kinetic light work.1030m2, City of Melbourne. 2008 Melbourne Prize for Urban Sculpture - First Prize.
- University Hill, Bundoora. Os. 2008. Stainless steel sculpture. 13m, 6m, 8m. Bundoora, Sunland Group.
- Eastlink Motorway. Mysticeti. 2008. Galvinised steel sculpture. 4m, 4m, 2m, Ringwood. Eastlink.
- Werribee Mansion Sculpture Collection. Death of a White Good. 2006. Painted steel sculpture. 10m, 3m, 4m, Werribee. 2006 Helen Lempriere National Sculpture Award - First Prize
- Highpoint Centre. Ultra Violet. 2006. Painted steel Sculpture. 6m, 4.5m, 5m, Maribyrnong. Daniel Besen & Highpoint Centre.
- Royal Domain Towers. Flight of the golden pygmy. 2006. Kinetic light work. 400 m2. 368 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne. Far East Consortium.
- Nolan Apartments, New Quay. Ned & Dan. 2004. pair of kinetic sculptures. 6m, 2m, 2m & 1,080m2, facade treatment. Nolan Apartments, New Quay, Docklands. MAB.
- McClelland Gallery 2007. Nova Thule. Steel sculpture. 4m, 2.5m, 3m. McClelland Sculpture Survey, finalist.
- Bensons property group collection. Chevelier aux miroirs. 2005. Stainless steel sculpture. 2.5m, 2.5, 1.4m. Helen Lempriere National Sculpture Award - Highly Commended & Peoples Choice Solo Exhibitions
The Cannibal and the Missionary, Caves, Melbourne
Things Im working through, Murray White Room, Melbourne
Dark Star Survey exhibition, Gippsland Art Gallery, Sale
5.19. 2008, Solo exhibition: Optical Sculptures, Murray White Room
SPAZIO T, Murray White Room, Melbourne
Le chevelier aux quintain, TCB, Uplands, Melbourne
Channel Me 200 Gertrude St, Melbourne
Uber Organ, First Floor, Melbourne
Alien Pornographique, First Floor, Melbourne
L’atmosphere, First Floor, Melbourne
Two Artist Project Exhibitions
La Science Secrete, RMIT Project Space - with Michael Munson
Gestumtkunstwerk, Lovers, Melbourne - with Alex Pittendrigh
Paranox Presents, Stop 22 Gallery, Melbourne - with Eddy Parritt
Spring 1883 - Windsor Hotel, Murray White
Everyday. Murray White Room
Mcclelland Sculpture Survey - finalist
Melbourne Prize for Urban Sculpture - 1st prize
Mcclelland Sculpture Survey - finalist
Helen Lempriere National Sculpture Award - 1st prize
Helen Lempriere National Sculpture Award – Highly commended & Peoples choice
Skinned, Birrarung Marr Public Sculpture Exhibition Curator: Rose Lang
None More Blacker, Interstate and regional tour
None More Blacker, 200 Gertrude St, Melbourne Curator: Lara Travis.
Use-by Asia Pacific Artist Initiatives Curators: Tessa Dwyer & Sarah Tutton
Exhumed 2, Canberra Contemporary Artspace Curator: David Noonan
Exhumed, RMIT Project Space, Melbourne Curator: David Noonan
Diorama, 200 Gertrude St, Melbourne Curator: Charlotte Day
Australia Council Los Angles Studio